Saturday 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Explore ways to maintain more freedom and ease in your movement and recognize the walking and running patterns that cause pain and stiffness.
Join Elen Bahr to learn:
- Yoga Philosophy of the koshas - our five layers of being - and why we are so much more than our physical bodies.
- The anatomy of the pelvis, hips and legs and what optimal mobility can look like for you.
- How to recognize the daily patterns of sitting, driving, carrying bags, etc. that affect our movement.
- Why SomaYoga practitioners believe we can move our bodies more freely at any age.
- SomaYoga practices to help you guide your body/mind/spirit toward a better way of living.