SomaYoga for Better Walking & Running Workshop. Register Today!
Saturday January 12th from 1:00 - 3:30 pm. Register here.
Find relief from tight hips and hamstrings. Explore ways to maintain more freedom and ease in your movement and recognize the walking and running patterns that cause pain and stiffness. Join SomaYoga teacher, Elen Bahr, to learn:
● Yoga Philosophy of the koshas - our five layers of being - and why we are so much more than our physical bodies.
● The anatomy of the pelvis, hips and legs and what optimal mobility can look like for you.
● Why SomaYoga practitioners believe we can move our bodies more freely at any age.
● How to recognize the daily patterns of sitting, driving, carrying bags, etc. that affect our movement.
● SomaYoga practices to help you guide your body/mind/spirit toward a better way of living.
Posted on Thu, January 3, 2019
by Sheila Burns