Introducing our first outdoor class June 13th this Saturday 10 am with Chava Curland!
Yes, it's true! In-person yoga every other Saturday including today June 26th at 10 am. Weather looks beautiful this morning so please join us and arrive a little before 10 am so we may start on time. Here are the guidelines for attending our outdoor yoga classes:
- Students should bring their own water, mat, and towel (grass could be dewy).
- Yoga mats will be placed 10 feet apart.
- Please do not attend class if you are sick.
- If you need hand sanitizer, please carry some with you.
- Wearing a mask during class will not be expected but we ask that you wear a mask before and after.
- If you have allergies or other medical conditions we expect you to carry your own First Aid kit and supplies.
- We look forward to socializing and request physical distancing for everyone's safety.
- We are sorry, but restrooms are not available so please plan accordingly.
- We will not be able to take payment on-site. If necessary, please make your purchase at our website prior to class!
Hope to see you there!
Located near the corner of Asbury and Albany adjacent to the northbound on-ramp to Snelling from Como Ave. It is near the back parking lot which can be accessed via Albany, or the alleyway parallel to Como entered from Arona.
Regular live-streaming classes all weekend.
Saturday 9 am Restorative Yoga with Sheila:
Sunday 5 pm Vinyasa with Chava:
Newest YouTube Video Restorative Yoga with Sheila:
Posted on Sat, June 27, 2020
by Sheila Burns